Online Courses Terms & Conditions
- You have lifetime access to your course for as long as the course exists. This means that your course will never expire. For as long as the entities continue to trade in business, your course will continue. You can access the course as many times as you like for free.
You can enrol in the Cosmetic Renovations For Profit 2023 Version at any time. Once you enrol, you’ll receive access to all modules in the course. If you fall behind in your study, you have lifetime access to all modules & steps within the course, enabling you to study at your own pace.
Your online course access is strictly permitted to 2 registered devices only, which registers your IP addresses. Should you access your course from any device that is not a registered IP address, your online course will instantly default. An investigation will be opened by our technical team.
- By purchase of our courses, you acknowledge that you are strictly prohibited from sharing your login details (username & password) with any person who is not a registered student & who does not have the same IP address as your 2 registered devices. We reserve our rights to cancel your online course access, without any refund, if we deem you to be in breach of these conditions. Due to issues associated with viral sharing of login details of online courses and the significant online assets that the entities have created, we take a strict stance on this & by your agreeance to this enrolment, you acknowledge this & waive your rights for a refund, if your online course access is not reinstated at our discretion.
- If you wish to delete a registered IP address and change it to another, you must contact us via email, prior to accessing your online course from your new device. Email: [email protected]
- To protect the entities significant online assets, you acknowledge that some items (mainly the video tutorials) within your online course are not downloadable, printable or transferable.
- In some cases, the entities may encrypt, force password and / or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc.) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- Each digital product, eBook, PDF download, course notes and online content sold is licensed to a single user only as per these enrolment terms & conditions.
- All products you purchase from the entities are payable in full or by instalments (if applicable).
- All our courses & products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law.
- Subject to any statutory rights of the customer, all courses come with a ten (10) day cooling off period from the date of purchase, provided certain conditions are met as outlined in point 4 below. Should these conditions not be met, the entities will not provide any refunds or permit cancellations during the cooling off period. Within the cooling off period, the entities will honour 100% of the fee paid less 10% of the product value as an administration processing fee.
- To protect the Intellectual Property Rights of our online courses, to qualify for a refund, you should not have downloaded any of the course notes or resources & you should not have viewed more than 20% of the accessible course videos. With all our courses, the entities will verify this with computerised tracking software before agreeing to a refund. Should any materials be downloaded or copied or more than 20% of accessible course videos be viewed, the right of the purchaser to a refund will be void. After the 10-day cooling off period, no refund will be permitted.
- You acknowledge that any information contained in our online courses is for general educational purposes only & does not take into account your personal circumstances. None of the entities can be held responsible for any loss that occurs as a result of your use of our products.
- Overdue payments in excess of 14 days, will result in course access restriction. Payments in arrears of 30 days will result in the cancellation of all active services.
Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights
- No part of the entities products is permitted to be resold via any other means.
- No part of the entities products can be transferred to another person. If your product includes a ticket to any live bootcamp, no substitute persons will be permitted at the event.
- Subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you may not in any form or by any means copy, adapt, reproduce, share, store, sell, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the entities materials without their prior written permission.
- You are expressly forbidden from re-selling any component of the entities materials as a new or second-hand item, including via any online website.
- We take copyright infringement & unauthorised sharing of the entities materials very seriously & will enforce our full rights under Australian law.
- The entities reserve the right to refuse access to any of their products and services due to breach to any of our Terms and Conditions, in full or part.