Product Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the supply of any Renovating For Profit product, Cherie Barber.com & cheriebarber.com.au product & or on behalf of third parties (“Speakers”) (all of these parties collectively known as “the entities”) including Cosmetic Renovations For Profit, Small Developments For Profit, Airbnb For Profit & Create Your Perfect Kitchen Online Courses,
- All products you purchase from the entities are payable in full or by instalments (if applicable).
- All our courses & products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law.
- Subject to any statutory rights of the customer, all courses come with a ten (10) day cooling off period from the date of purchase, provided certain conditions are met as outlined in point 4 below. Should these conditions not be met, the entities will not provide any refunds or permit cancellations during the cooling off period. Within the cooling off period, the entities will honour 100% of the fee paid less 10% of the product value as an administration processing fee.
- To protect the Intellectual Property Rights of our online courses, to qualify for a refund, you should not have downloaded any of the course notes or resources & you should not have viewed more than 20% of the accessible course videos. With all our courses, the entities will verify this with computerised tracking software before agreeing to a refund. Should any materials be downloaded or copied or more than 20% of accessible course videos be viewed, the right of the purchaser to a refund will be void. After the 10-day cooling off period, no refund will be permitted.
- You acknowledge that any information contained in our online courses is for general educational purposes only & does not take into account your personal circumstances. None of the entities can be held responsible for any loss that occurs as a result of your use of our products.
- Overdue payments in excess of 14 days, will result in course access restriction. Payments in arrears of 30 days will result in the cancellation of all active services.
Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights
- No part of the entities products is permitted to be resold via any other means.
- No part of the entities products can be transferred to another person. If your product includes a ticket to any live bootcamp, no substitute persons will be permitted at the event.
- Subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you may not in any form or by any means copy, adapt, reproduce, share, store, sell, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the entities materials without their prior written permission.
- You are expressly forbidden from re-selling any component of the entities materials as a new or second-hand item, including via any online website.
- We take copyright infringement & unauthorised sharing of the entities materials very seriously & will enforce our full rights under Australian law.
- The entities reserve the right to refuse access to any of their products and services due to breach to any of our Terms and Conditions, in full or part.
- You have lifetime access to your course for as long as the course exists. This means that your course will never expire. For as long as the entities continue to trade in business, your course will continue. You can access the course as many times as you like for free.
You can enrol in the Cosmetic Renovations For Profit 2023 Version at any time. Once you enrol, you’ll receive access to all modules in the course. If you fall behind in your study, you have lifetime access to all modules & steps within the course, enabling you to study at your own pace.
Your online course access is strictly permitted to 2 registered devices only, which registers your IP addresses. Should you access your course from any device that is not a registered IP address, your online course will instantly default. An investigation will be opened by our technical team.
- By purchase of our courses, you acknowledge that you are strictly prohibited from sharing your login details (username & password) with any person who is not a registered student & who does not have the same IP address as your 2 registered devices. We reserve our rights to cancel your online course access, without any refund, if we deem you to be in breach of these conditions. Due to issues associated with viral sharing of login details of online courses and the significant online assets that the entities have created, we take a strict stance on this & by your agreeance to this enrolment, you acknowledge this & waive your rights for a refund, if your online course access is not reinstated at our discretion.
- If you wish to delete a registered IP address and change it to another, you must contact us via email, prior to accessing your online course from your new device. Email: [email protected]
- To protect the entities significant online assets, you acknowledge that some items (mainly the video tutorials) within your online course are not downloadable, printable or transferable.
- In some cases, the entities may encrypt, force password and / or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc.) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- Each digital product, eBook, PDF download, course notes and online content sold is licensed to a single user only as per these enrolment terms & conditions.
RP Data Subscription
- If you have elected to subscribe to Core Logic / RP Data through us, you authorise Renovating For Profit Pty Ltd to debit the credit card you’ve nominated to charge your Core Logic / RP Data Professional Subscription for a minimum period of 3 months from the date of receiving your subscription access code.
- This service will continue until you notify Renovating For Profit to cease the service & future monthly payments will be cancelled effective immediately. Access to the service will continue for the remaining period of the month(s) paid.
- You covenant & agree to store all property data gained from the subscription access in a secure environment & to hold it and deal with it on a confidential basis.
- The Customer covenants and agrees that the Property Sales Data will only be used for carrying out valuations of real estate and without limitation shall not be used for mailing lists or direct marketing.
- Your Home SuperSaver (HSS) membership fee is a one-time cost for a 12-month period.
- Your membership is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Your membership will not automatically renew.
- At the end of your 12-month period, you’ll receive an email asking if you wish to renew. You are under no obligation to do so.
- Your membership fee is non-refundable.
- Each membership is for 1 individual only & is not transferable.
- We permit members to share the benefits of HSS with their immediate family & friends.
- To access one of our members’ benefits of getting discounts on 51,000 products at Bunnings, members will need to have or set up a Bunnings PowerPass card (which requires an ABN). Instructions on how to set this up are provided in Home SuperSaver.
The Ambassador Card – Terms & Conditions
- The entities have a strategic partnership with The Ambassador Card enabling members of this group to enjoy fantastic savings across big brands & stores across Australia.
- To access these discounts, you need to be an existing member or become a new member of our Home SuperSaver group.
- Access to The Ambassador Card is for a 1-year (12 months) membership period.
- Existing Home SuperSaver members can add The Ambassador Card to their Home SuperSaver membership at a heavily subsided rate of $9.95 for a 1-year membership.
- From 14/7/21, new members of Home SuperSaver, automatically receive The Ambassador Card as a bonus item for a 1-year (12 months) period only.
- To access some of the discounted product offers, members may need to show their digital membership card at selected outlets which becomes available to you once you join the group.
- Members can set-up & access their digital membership card, simply by clicking on any of the product offers that require you to show your digital membership card. Click on a product offer, take a screen grab of your digital card & save it to your mobile phone so it can be presented at the cash register to receive your discounted products.
- Some discounts & discounted products are only available to be redeemed online.
- In rarer instances, some supplier gift cards need to be redeemed in whole. Any unused money portion of the gift card used cannot be redeemed in cash.
- If you elect not to renew your annual Home SuperSaver membership on your 12-month anniversary date of you joining the program, your digital ambassador card will automatically expire.
- Your membership allows access to this group for the registered member only therefore you’re not permitted to share your Ambassador Card with any other persons.
- The Ambassador Card is an annual membership of 12 months, commencing on the day you join the group.
- Lifetime membership to Home SuperSaver does not include lifetime membership to The Ambassador Card. For a small annual fee of $9.95, lifetime members of Home SuperSaver can continue their Ambassador Card benefits, until such time as you advise otherwise. If you wish to proceed with this, please email [email protected]
- Due to the nature of this product with immediate discounts available, strictly no refunds are permitted once you join the group. You therefore waive your right to any refunds under any cooling off periods required under Australian consumer law.
- In order for members to benefit from ongoing discounts, your Ambassador Card membership will automatically renew on the anniversary date of your 1-year membership period, unless the member elects to cancel their auto-renewal prior.
- The entities commit to notifying its members via 2 email reminders in the month prior to your membership expiring, so that members who wish to cancel their auto-renewal, may do so, before being charged. If a member doesn’t cancel their auto-renewal during this reminder notification period, a further 1-year membership fee of $9.95 will be automatically debited from their nominated account on their membership anniversary date, without any refunds.
- Members can cancel their auto-renewal at any time during their current membership period & still receive the full benefits of Home SuperSaver for the remainder of their 12-month membership.
- Should the operating entity that manages The Ambassador Card no longer trade for business, members of Home SuperSaver may need to forego the benefits of the card, either immediately or with 1 year’s advance notice. This is very unlikely however not an impossibility.
Website Terms & Conditions
- The entities reserve the right to amend their Terms from time to time. Amendments will be effective, immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms as amended.
- Content on this website is intended for residents of Australia however may also include other countries from time to time.
- These Terms are governed by the laws in force in the state of New South Wales, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- The entities are not liable for any delay or failure to perform our obligations if such failure or delay is due to any cause outside of our reasonable control.
- If any of the Terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Terms and Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
- This website is provided by the entities on an “as is” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this website.
- None of the information & data contained on this website nor any opinion expressed, constitutes a recommendation to purchase, buy or sell a property or product, or the provision of personal investment advice.
- This website is not designed for, nor should it be understood by you as being for, the purpose of providing personal financial or investment advice.
- The information contained on this website is general information only and is given without taking into account any person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. For advice which does take into account your financial situation or needs, you should see an Australian Financial Services licensee or qualified professional, licensed to give such advice.
- Any project examples used on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Any methods, techniques or indicators presented on this website are for educational purposes only & are presented to assist you in making your own judgements about prospective investments (for which you will be responsible). These examples should not be construed as advice or strategy for you personally. The entities make no representation that the use of any methods, techniques or indicators presented on this website will or are likely to achieve any intended results.
- You accept all risk and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from use of this website and any information or material available from or through it. Except as required by law, we will not accept liability to you in respect of any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred by you or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of:
- Your use of this website or any linked website;
- Any loss arising out of your use of, reliance on or failure to act on any information contained on or accessed through this website or any linked website;
- Errors, mistakes or omissions on this website;
- Goods or services featured on this website; and / or;
- Any failure or omission on our part to comply with our obligations as set out in the Terms.
- Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of these Terms will be reduced or limited to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to any risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or mobile devices. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system or mobile devices which arise in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
- Any content you post or publish on this website will be lawful and will not be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libelous or an invasion of another’s privacy.
- As a part of the entities commitment to all its students & members, we conduct regular investigations into building regulations and laws and use reasonable efforts to communicate information we consider relevant to our students. Explanatory materials we provide are not intended to be authoritative or official legal interpretations, but rather our best interpretation of the regulations and laws. The entities make no warranties or representations about the content nor do not guarantee its currency. It is each student’s individual responsibility to ensure that they are and remain compliant with the current building codes, which govern their property projects. The entities recommend that all students contact their State’s regulatory body prior to commencing building works. We disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the content we provide, to the maximum extent permitted by law. The entities accept no responsibility for students whose projects are not legally compliant and no claim can be made against the entities to recoup fines imposed by regulatory bodies as a result.
- Students and members acknowledge that investing in real estate involves significant risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them. You should never make an investment using money you cannot afford to lose.
- You will, to the maximum extent permitted by law, at all times and from time to time indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, agents and employees (together the “Indemnified Party”) from and against all liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses directly or indirectly incurred or suffered by the Indemnified Party, and from and against all actions, proceedings, claims or demands made against the Indemnified Party as a result of your use of this website or other services we provide.
- You must ensure that your access and use of this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
- You may not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in any way or use the website in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to others.
- You may not use the website for any illegal purpose or in any manner that is inconsistent with the Terms.
- Any information or data contained on this website is historical and provides no indication of future performance.
- Although every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of any information or data contained in this website, we do not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or accept any liability for error omission.
- Any links provided to other websites are provided as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that we endorse, sponsor, promote or are affiliated with the owners or operators of those sites, or endorse any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites or third-party advertisements.
- All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright and trademark rights) in all content on this website (including but not limited to text, logos, graphics, audio and video) are owned or licensed by the entities. You may not use any trademarks appearing on this website, without the written permission of the trademark owner.
- Copyright in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) in owned or licensed by the entities. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), and except as expressly authorized by the Terms, you may not in any form or by any means adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website, without our prior written permission.
Renovating For Profit Pty Ltd [ACN 18 137 388 455].
cheriebarber.com & cheriebarber.com.au
Postal Address: PO Box 812 Rozelle NSW 2039.
Phone: (+61) 2 9555 5010.
Email: [email protected].